Jun Sakuma, University of Tsukuba
University of Tsukuba
Computer science Dept.
Jun Sakuma, Ph.D.
email: jun (at) cs.tsukuba.ac.jp
- data privacy and knowledge discovery
- social aspects of data mining
- machine Learning
- Hiromi Arai, Jun Sakuma: Privacy Preserving Semi-supervised Learning for Labeled Graphs. ECML/PKDD, 2011, pp. 124-139
- Toshihiro Kamishima, Shotaro Akaho, Jun Sakuma: Fairness-aware Learning through Regularization Approach. ICDM Workshops 2011, pp. 643-650
- Jun Sakuma, Hiromi Arai: Online Prediction with Privacy. ICML 2010, pp. 935-942
Bin Yang, Hiroshi Nakagawa, Issei Sato, Jun Sakuma: Collusion-resistant privacy-preserving data mining. KDD 2010, pp. 483-492
- Jun Sakuma, Shigenobu Kobayashi: Large-scale k-means clustering with user-centric privacy-preservation. Knowl. Inf. Syst. 25(2), pp. 253-279 (2010)
- Jun Sakuma and Rebecca Wright, Privacy-preserving Evaluation of Generalization Error and Its Application to Model/Attribute Selection, Proceedings of the 1st Asian Conference on Machine Learning (ACML), 2009. (to appear, accepted as full paper, acceptance rate 25%=29/113)
- Jun Sakuma and Shigenobu Kobayashi, Link Analysis for Privately Weighted Graphs, Proceedings of the 32nd annual international ACM SIGIR conference on Research and development in information retrieval (SIGIR), (2009). (to appear, accepted as full paper, acceptance rate 16%)
- Jun Sakuma, Shigenobu Kobayashi and Rebecca N. Wright, Privacy-preserving Reinforcement Learning, Proceedings of The 25th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2008), pp. 864-871, (2008). (accepted as full paper, acceptance rate 27%)
Jun Sakuma and Shigenobu Kobayashi, Large-scale k-means Clustering with User-Centric Privacy Preservation, Proceedings of The Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining 2008 (PAKDD) pp. 320-332, (2008). (accepted as long paper, acceptance rate 12%, invited to the Special Section of An International Journal of Knowledge and Information Systems (KAIS))
- Jun Sakuma and Shigenobu Kobayashi, Privacy Preserving
Combinatorial Optimization by Means of Genetic algorithm, Proceedings
of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO) 2007,
pp. 1372-1379, London, UK, 2007.
- K. Harada, J. Sakuma, S. Kobayashi, and I. Ono. Uniform Sampling of
Local Pareto-Optimal Solution Curves by Pareto Path Following and its
Applications in Multi-objective GA. Proceedings of the Genetic and
Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO) 2007, pp. 813-820, London,
- K. Harada, J. Sakuma, I. Ono, and S. Kobayashi. Constraint-Handling
Method for Multi-Objective Function Optimization: Pareto Descent Repair
Operator. Proceedings of Evolutionary Multi-Criterion Optimization
(EMO) 2007, pp. 156-170, 2007.
- K. Harada, J. Sakuma, S. Kobayashi, K. Ikeda, and I. Ono. Local
Search for Multiobjective Function Optimization: Pareto Descent Method.
Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference -
GECCO-2006, pp. 667-674, New York, NY, USA, 2006. ACM Press.
- K. Harada, K. Ikeda, S. Kobayashi, J. Sakuma, and I. Ono.
Hybridization of Genetic Algorithm and Local Search in Multiobjective
Function Optimization: Recommendation of GA then LS. Proceedings of the
Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference - GECCO-2006, pp.
675--682, New York, NY, USA, 2006. ACM Press.
- Shin Ando, Jun Sakuma and Shigenobu Kobyashi, Adaptive Isolation
Model using Data Clustering for Multimodal Function Optimization, Shin
Ando, Jun Sakuma and Kobayashi Shigenobu, Gecco 2005, pp. 1417-1424
- Jun Sakuma and Shigenobu Kobyashi, Real-coded Crossovers as a role
of Kernel Density Estimation, Jun Sakuma and Kobayashi Shigenobu, Gecco
2005, pp. 703-710 (2005)
- Jun Sakuma and Shigenobu Kobyashi, Real-coded GA for
High-dimensional k-tablet structures, Jun Sakuma and Kobayashi
Shigenobu, Gecco 2005, pp. 1347-1354 (2005)
- Michael E. Houle and Jun Sakuma, Fast Approximate Similarity Search
in Extremely High-Dimensional Data Sets, Michael E. Houle, Jun Sakuma,
International Conference on Data Engineering 2005, pp. 619-630 (2005)
- Jun Sakuma, Privacy-preserving Data Mining and Machine Learning,
The Third International Workshop on Data-Mining and Statistical
Science, invited talk, (Sep 25 2008), [pdf].
- I love cooking! I have a cooking licence.
- And love traveling, too. I visited...
- 2007 UK, USA,
- 2006 China, USA
- 2005 Canada,
- 2004 UK, Thailand, Bangladesh
- 2005 China,
- 2003 Korea, Republic of South Africa, Thailand, Zimbabwe
- 2002 Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, USA, Pakistan
- 2001 Korea, Thailand, India
- 2000 USA, Peru, Chile, Bolivia
- 1999 China
- 1998 Thailand, Finland, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Iran, Cambodia, Turkmenistan
- 1997 Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, China
- 1996 China, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Philippines, India, Nepal, Laos,
- 1994 USA